12 Road Trip Packing Essentials
Updated: Jun 22
Hopefully you've read my Road Trip Tips Blog Post - full of destination suggestions, itineraries and covid safety recommendations.
You've booked your airbnb, campsite, hotel or maybe you're renting or own your own van/RV/camper?
You’ve researched the route and you've planned your activites.
Now what do you pack?
Packing can be tough - so I’ve curated a list of items that I take on my road trips. I even included an item or two that could work for kids and/or pets . . .
4. Collapsible Dog Bowl for your 4 legged friends.
5. Phone Mount.
6. Roadside Emergency Kit and make sure you always have a spare tire.
9. Travel Flatware, great for road trips, camping or work. I like that it comes in a case.
10. Your favorite pillow or a silk travel pillow.
11. Mesh Lumbar Support for those long road trips. I don't have this, but for long cross country road trips - it woudn't hurt.
12. Dopkit/Medicine Bag filled with essentials (mask, thermometer, advil, inhaler if you have it, gloves, sanitizer, personal meds, anti-acid, anti-diarrhea, pedialyte packs, bandaids, cortisone etc) and/or Pinch Provisions Road Trip Kit. I like to pack an emergency medical kit for any type of travel.